In recent years, the number of lower back pain or sciatica patients has increased by a huge number. Lack of physical activities and long-time sitting at the office and home for work or gaming cause the issues. Severe pain is the obvious consequence of this and only the patients know how discomfort and hassle this is.
Therefore, you need exercises for sciatica pain relief along with proper diet and medicine. Besides, a massage chair can come in handy as well in this situation. However, you need the best massage chair for sciatica to get the best result. Stick to the end of this content to find out the right massage chair if you’re suffering from sciatica.
Table of Content:
Are you in a hurry? Or do you want to jump to a specific section of this content? Then you have a table of content ready below.
- 5 Best Massage Chair for Sciatica Reviews 2020
- How Do You Know You Have Sciatica?
- How Massage Chairs Help To Relief The Problem Of Sciatica?
- Wrapping It Up
We have made a comparison chart for you with some useful massage chairs so that you can compare and make the right choice.
Luraco iRobotics 7 PLUS Medical Massage Chair (Chocolate Brown)
Daiwa Extended L-Shaped Track Massage Chairs
Kahuna Zero Gravity Full-Body Massage Chair
RELAXONCHAIR [MK-II Plus] Full Body Zero Gravity Shiatsu Massage Chair
SGorri Massage Chair with Zero Gravity and Shiatsu Recliner
5 Best Massage Chair for Sciatica Reviews 2020
The use of massage chairs has increased dramatically because of effective results. Therefore, the market has become more competitive with many brands and models. Finding the best massage chair for sciatica becomes difficult, especially for the newbies. Nevertheless, our expert team has researched and has some suggestions for your massage chairs for sciatica. Have a look:
1. Luraco iRobotics 7 PLUS Medical Massage Chair (Chocolate Brown)
Luraco iRobotics Medical Massage Chair is a unique and latest massage chair you can have for your sciatica problem. It can be the best chair for sciatica nerve problems with its multi-intensity massage to 6 locations of the body. you can remove pain and stiffness caused by sciatica with it. Also, you can get massages to any specific area with its manual setting for even getting more benefits.
This massager comes with 5 levels of intensity controls so that you can easily get your desired massages. Furthermore, you’ll have heat function with 3 levels of intensity to get maximum comfort and better blood circulation for sciatica. Also, it allows the user to get an advanced foot massage to remove stiffness, inflammation, and pain from feet joints.
With its 5 user memory settings, a maximum of 5 members can easily use this chair. Besides, it’s a heavy duty machine and suitable for 4’7” to 6’7” people with up to 300 pounds weight. You will have an advanced handheld touch-screen control that will let you control the massage with ease. On top of that, it has a Bluetooth speaker to enjoy your massage even more.
Luraco iRobotics Features:
- The massager chair offers multi-intensity massages to the entire body with 5 levels of intensity control.
- You can do massage to a specific area of the body with its manual setting and 2 levels of heat therapy.
- It has an advanced foot massage therapy that removes stiffness, pain, and inflammation from the foot joints.
- The chair has the capacity to provide massage to up to 5 members with 5 different memory settings.
- You have an advanced handheld touch screen control that allows you to control your massager setting with ease.
2. Daiwa Extended L-Shaped Track Massage Chairs
Daiwa Extended Massage Chair is another good chair for sciatica problems with its modern design and extra-long size. This chair offers a massage track of 49 inches that runs from your shoulders to hamstrings for maximum effectiveness. Besides, you will have a special heat therapy that will reduce the joints and muscle tension.
It features a 3D scan that scans your body and delivers massage exactly in the right position. With this feature, you can have accuracy and efficiency in the massaging to remove the pain of sciatica. You will have a rocking rotation technology that moves back and forth to deliver a real-life rocking chair feeling.
With its 30-degree angle design, your bodyweight gets distributed properly which removes extra pressure on a specific body part. It also features high-quality compact speakers that you can enjoy during the massage. Furthermore, this is a high-quality heavy-duty chair that can hold large weight people easily.
Daiwa Extended Features:
- The massager chair delivers a 49 inches track to massage from your shoulders to hamstrings to address each point.
- It features a heat therapy that easily removes muscles and joints stiffness and improves blood circulation.
- You have a 3D scan that addresses the massaging point with higher accuracy to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
- It has a rocking rotation technology along with a 30-degree angle design to ensure comfort and even body weight
- You’ll also have heavy-duty construction and a Bluetooth speaker so that you can enjoy massaging.
3. Kahuna Zero Gravity Full-Body Massage Chair
Kahuna Zero Gravity Full-Body Massage Chair is one of the great chairs for sciatica nerve pain. It comes with an L-track frame structure along with 4 rollers and an air-cell massage system so that you can get effective massages throughout your shoulders, arms, and hips. Even it has 5 Manual Massage Techniques to address specific body parts for massaging for nerve pain.
With its 6 Auto Programs Heating Therapy, you can get effective massaging on your lower back and legs to remove stiffness and pain of sciatica. Also, it features 3 levels of adjustable roller speed and air cell massage so that you can control it and get your desired massage accordingly.
The footer area features dual foot rollers along with removable and washable foot covers so that you can maintain hygiene. This chair features a smart body scan technology that delivers massage exactly where you need it. Furthermore, the space-saving technology takes less space in your room. Besides, if you don’t know how to use this chair, it gets you back with a user manual.
Kahuna Zero Gravity Features:
- The massager chair offers an L-track frame structure along with 4 rollers and an air-cell massage system for effective massaging.
- You can target any area of your body for massaging with its 5 manual massage techniques.
- It features 6 Auto Programs Heating Therapy that improves the blood circulation and relaxes your lower back.
- You can control the intensity with its 3 levels of adjustable roller speed and air cell massage for maximum comfort.
- It has an advanced scanning technology that allows the user to get massages in the desired point of the body.
4. RELAXONCHAIR [MK-II Plus] Full Body Zero Gravity Shiatsu Massage Chair
If you are after the best massage chair for sciatica, then you should consider RELAXONCHAIR Shiatsu Massage Chair. This chair features a Long SL Track design to effectively massage your entire body including the lower back. You also have three levels of Zero Gravity Positions to get a massage for your sciatica with maximum comfort.
You’ll have 4 Preset Automatic Programs to choose from for the entire body deep massaging. Also, you can get customized massages for specific parts of the body. It also allows controlling the intensity level and speeds with 3 levels of intensity and 3 levels of massage speed. Besides, you can measure your spine length with its intelligent body scanner and massage with accuracy.
The chair has an airbag massage technology along with sole rollers on the footrest. It effectively removes pain and stiffness in the joints of the legs caused by sciatica and other problems. On top of that, you have a lower Lumbar Heat therapy to control blood circulation with better massage experience.
- The massager chair comes with a Long SL Track design with three levels of Zero Gravity Positions for entire body massage.
- It offers 4 Preset Automatic Programs and manual massage settings to ensure deep body massage and stretching.
- You have the power to control the intensity level and speed of the massage to get your desired massages.
- It features advanced body scanning that effectively detects your spine size to provide massage where necessary.
- You have airbag massage technology along with heat therapy for improved blood circulation and the highest comfort.
5. SGorri Massage Chair with Zero Gravity and Shiatsu Recliner
SGorri can be the best type of chair for sciatica with 8 massage rollers that deliver a comfortable and effective massage experience. Besides, it massages you from your neck to feet for an entire body massage. You can also get classic spot massage and traditional massage at your convenience.
There is a traditional heating massage head and a heating area that covers your heap to reduce sciatica pain. A one-button start function will start the heating massage that eradicates the hassle to get heat therapy. Besides, this chair has an adjustable backrest angle so that you can make it comfortable and ergonomic for you.
It features a space capsule streamlined hood with hidden stereo Bluetooth speakers to let you enjoy the massage with music. With its Skin-Friendly Leather materials, you can stay safe from any skin diseases and maintain the hygiene you need. On top of that heavy-duty construction ensures durability and longevity as well.
SGorri Massage Features:
- The massager chair comes with unique 8 massage rollers that massage your entire body with a comfortable massaging experience.
- It features a traditional heating massage head along with a bigger heating area to improve blood circulation and ensure relaxation.
- You can also adjust the backrest angle to get your desired position for maximum comfort and the best massaging experience.
- The Skin-Friendly Leather materials ensure hygiene where its heavy-duty construction delivers longevity and durability.
- You get a space capsule streamlined hood design along with the hidden stereo Bluetooth speakers to enjoy some audios during massaging.
How Do You Know You Have Sciatica?
The main sign of sciatica is lower back pain. However, not all lower back pain is the symptom of sciatica. You can also have lower back pain after a long hard working day which is common. If the lower back pain stays for a long time and slowly spreads through one leg, that’s a sign. Besides, if you have burning pain in your legs and lower back, chances are high that you have sciatica.
If your pain gets worse when you sit, it can be a significant sign of sciatica as well. Sometimes, you may feel that the pain rises up when you rise from the seat. Even having weakness, stiffness, and numbness in the leg or foot are some signs of sciatica. If you have any of these problems for a long time, you can know that you have sciatica.
How Massage Chairs Help To Relief The Problem Of Sciatica?
Massage chairs can play a vital role to reduce the sciatica problem. However, you may be not sure about how a chair can help get relief from sciatica problems. Well, here is how it works and reduces the sciatica problem.
- The chair puts more pressure on the skeleton to improve the skeletal system to reduce pain.
- Many chairs come with heat therapy that improves blood circulation throughout the body and thus reduces pain as well.
- When massaging, the chair puts pressure on your muscles and relaxes your muscles that prevent the restriction for muscle
- A massage chair provides you a consistent service so that you can regularly take massages to improve your sciatica problem.
- By improving blood circulation and removing muscle tension, it removes stiffness that causes sciatica problems
Frequently Asked Questions
Have more questions? We have created a section below with some commonly asked questions that you should look at.
Are massage chairs good for sciatica?
Yes, the massage chair delivers consistent massage and heat therapy to the entire part of your body. Thus it improves blood circulation, reduces muscle stiffness and numbness, and decreases pains caused by sciatica.
Can I use a massage chair every day?
The recommended use of the massage chair is 15-20 minutes a day and 2-3 days a week. So, this is not a good idea to use the massage chair every day since overusing anything has some serious adverse effects.
How long should you sit on a massage chair?
The best recommendation to use the massage chair or sit on the chair is 15 minutes at once. More than that will cause some adverse effects and may increase your sciatica problem.
Where should I put my massage chair?
You can always put your massage chair at any place in your room. However, if you ask me about the best place, I would suggest you choose your living room to place your massage chair.
Can you sleep in a massage chair?
Yes, massage chairs are designed to deliver a comfortable relaxing position. So you can sleep here but make sure you turn the massage function off since it works only when you turn it on.
Wrapping It Up
Massage chairs deliver consistent messages to the sciatica spot to help the patient overcome the muscle stiffness, numbness, and pain. However, you must choose the best massage chair for sciatica to get proper massage to your entire body. We have suggested some good massage chairs that may help you fight your sciatica condition.
However, if you are not sure which one to choose, I will suggest you go for the RELAXONCHAIR Shiatsu Massage Chair. It has a Long SL Track design and Zero Gravity Positions to massage your entire body effectively including the lower back. So overall, this one might be the best massage chair for your sciatica problem.