Many people love to have a relaxing hand massage in the morning before leaving for work or in the afternoon upon arrival from the office. With the best hand massager, you can relieve any pain, contractures, relax from your home and even give yourself a moment of tranquility and pamper yourself.
But choosing a hand massager is not an easy job. For this reason, we always think of making everything easier for you, and that is why we have prepared the following comparative list with the 5 best hand massager for arthritis. They all have great features and fit your budget, needs, and possibilities. Take a look below.
Is Massage Good For Arthritic Hands?
Yes, for several benefits, massage is good for arthritis hand. Massage is one of the most popular complementary therapies used in the world. It can lead to a significant reduction in pain and improve blood circulation. Also, it reduces muscle stiffness, improves movement, and bring the strength of the hand. It is recommended that only 60 minutes of massage on a hand massage machine would increase mobility and relieve arthritis pain. You could try it with the medication that your doctor has already prescribed.
Note: In this section, we have covered the benefits of hand massager for arthritis. If you want to know more about hand massager, you can read the benefits of massager.
Table of content
Here is the table of content for your quick navigation:
- 5 Best Hand Massager For Arthritis Review 2021
- What To Consider Before Buying A Hand Massager For Arthritis?
If you want to see our selected products at a glance, you can do it from the comparison chart below:
HoMove Hand Roller Massager, Compression Air Pressure Point Therapy Reflexology for Arthritis
Purology LX Hand Massager Pressure Point
Lunix Cordless Electric Hand Massager w/Compression
Daiwa Felicity Hand Massagers Electric Compression Massage ACU Palm
Comfier Wireless Hand Massager with Heat
5 Best Hand Massager For Arthritis Review 2021
Finding out a hand massager that will reduce arthritis is a challenging job. After testing and researching many hand massager in the market, we have reviewed the 5 best hand massager for arthritis that will reduce your arthritis pain and fulfill your demands.
HoMove Hand Roller Massager
HoMove hand roller massager is equipped with 5 airbags that reduce the arthritis pain, the swollen hand with comfortable kneading and boost blood circulation. It has 3 sets of air valves that flatten the airbags to ensure comfort on the hand. Also, the soft internal part provides 360-degree massaging with more ease. For safety, its air pressure is deflated within 2 seconds that save us from injury.
The finger roller massage machine has 2 fingers and upholding rollers that provide warm massage to get a soothing rhythm. Also, it gives pressure in acupressure points that are related to our overall body. It has adjustable intensity levels that help to relieve muscle pain. The relaxing heat enhances the massage effect at 107 degrees Fahrenheit temperature.
It automatically stops after 20 minutes massaging session. It has integrated finger modes that reduce finger arthritis with deep roller massage. It also helps to alleviate tight muscles, scar tissue, and improve mobility with various types of motion. It weighs about 3 pounds and is made with durable material that provides longevity.
HoMove Hand Features:
- It is equipped with 5 airbags and 3 air valves to reduce the arthritis pain and finger numbness with comfort massage.
- The kneading massage method provides soft tissue massage that helps to reduce scars and tight muscles.
- Its 107 degrees Fahrenheit heat therapy reduce cramping and stiffness by boosting blood flow.
- It has adjustable intensity levels that provide personalized massaging experience.
- It shut down after 20 minutes of massage that ensure safety from injuries.
Purology LX Hand Massager
Purology LX Hand Massager comes with three hand therapy balls that help to reduce carpal tunnel syndrome, hand pain, finger arthritis, and swollen hand. It provides massage on all points of the palm, the finger that improves the blood circulation. You can set the density level according to your comfortlessness that makes it best massagers for hands.
It takes 3 to 5 hours to charge fully and provide massage for 24 hours. So, you can easily massage your hands in the office, home, and road as you want. Before using, remember to disconnect the cord from the charging socket. It ensures massage on all points that are related to our body organs and contribute to overall health by reducing pain.
The purology hand massager can be used for 15 to 30 minutes maximum twice a day. After 15 minutes massaging period, it will stop automatically to prevent risk. Also, it has 6 intensity levels and 2 vibration levels that provide a relaxing massage. Its adjustable 6 massaging modes can fulfill your demands with mild heat massaging.
- The hand massager has three soft therapy balls that help reduce arthritis and carpal tunnel by improving blood circulation.
- It has a 24 hours long-lasting battery that takes 3 to 5 hours to charge fully.
- Its adjustable 6 programs ensure comfortable hand massage with proper density level.
- Automatically shut down after 15 minutes to prevent risk due over massaging.
- It provides massage on all pressure point that helps to reduce the pain of different body organs.
Lunix Cordless Electric Hand Massager w/Compression
Lunix cordless electric hand massager comes with finger massager that reduces finger numbness and arthritis pain by improving blood flow and touch sense. Its ergonomic design distributes the pressure on the acupuncture point with kneading massage, and the dimples will vanish after 30 minutes. It has an intuitive display that allows you to check the massage combinations.
It has air pressure, and the hot compress method improves the circuiting of blood and reduces muscle pain and stiffness. Its adjustable 6 program modes allow you to get the massage according to your needs and comfort. It has 6 levels of intensity that helps to reduce the fatigue of muscles. Also, it has dual vibration modes that reduce stress and tight muscles.
The massager shuts off after 15 minutes of sessions, and you can restart again if need. Its interior cushion provides extra comfort with a vibrant decoration and shiatsu technology. It weighs only 3 pounds that can be used with a rechargeable li-ion battery. After all, it can be considered as the best hand massager for arthritis.
Lunix Cordless Features:
- The shiatsu massager comes with a finger massager that relax your hands by relieving arthritis pain and carpal tunnel.
- Its heat massage therapy boosts blood circulation in cold hands and reduces muscle pain quickly.
- It has 6 programs and 6 levels of intensity that ensure comprehensive hand massage.
- The dual vibration modes reduce the stress and fatigue from hand and improve mobility.
- Auto shut off after 15 minutes of massaging sessions and can be restarted if needed.
Daiwa Felicity Hand Massagers Electric Compression Massage ACU Palm
Daiwa Felicity Hand Massager comes with a set of airbags that helps to relieve sore hands and arthritis pain by improving blood circulation. It is perfect for those hard workers who have a tight and cramped hand. It has heat settings that help to reduce muscle pain and swelling. Also, it provides pressure on acupuncture points that stimulate on the palm.
It has 3 levels of intensity that reduce the cramps and soothe the pain by ensuring a relaxing massage. Its inflate airbags help to reduce finger numbness and stiffness quickly. Also, it has refreshed, recover, and relax massage modes that provide different massaging experience with comfortability. The refresh mode prevents cramping by building tension.
The kneading method provides massage on the palm, wrist, and fingers. It runs with a battery up to 3 hours on a full charge. It automatically shut off after 15 minutes to reduce the risk, and you can restart it again if need. The heat setting needs 10 minutes to warm up with exact heat. For these features, it can be considered as the best electric hand massager.
Daiwa Felicity Features:
- It has an airbag massage that helps to reduce soreness and arthritis pain quickly.
- The heat therapy improves the blood flow in the muscles and reduces pain effectively.
- The digital console shows the massage functions to understand the combination.
- The 3 levels of intensity help to relieve pain and cramps with comfort massage.
- Its refresh, recover and relax auto massage mode ensure ACU massage on palm, wrist, and fingers.
Comfier Wireless Hand Massager
Comfier wireless hand massager has soothing heat therapy that helps to promote blood flow and reduce arthritis and finger pain. It is very compact and easy to use at home, travel, and office. It also provides air compression massage on both sides of the hands that helps to reduce carpal tunnel syndrome and numbness of fingers with total relaxation.
It is equipped with a rechargeable li-ion battery and runs up to 80-90 minutes on a full charge. The rechargeable electric massager for hands has 3 massaging modes that ensure different massaging experience. Also, it has 3 levels of intensity that provides personalized massaging sessions. The heat therapy has 3 levels of heat setting that helps to reduce pain quickly.
Its interior padding provides a vibrant decor with comfort massage. It has an auto shut down feature that is applied after 15 minutes of massage sessions. Also, you can restart the power button if you need it. It has an indicator light that shows the activated functions and battery alert with a beep sound.
Comfier Wireless Features:
- It has an air compression massage that reduces finger and palm muscle pain by improving blood circulation with relaxation.
- The gentle heat therapy helps to relax muscle tension by reducing numbness and cold fingers.
- It has a 3 pressure program and 3 intensity levels that provide personalized messages on hands.
- It is equipped with a lithium battery that has 80-90 minutes run time on a full charge.
- The indicator shows the level of intensity, on/off signal, and heat levels.
What To Consider Before Buying A Hand Massager For Arthritis?
A hand massager is an effective solution for Arthritis. So, you should consider some factors before buying a hand massager for Arthritis.
The method can be by vibration or percussion, and the choice depends on your personal preferences. Remember that each type of massage has its advantages, and you should consider them before choosing one.
With percussion technology
They are ideal for scar tissue and relieving pain, tension, contractures, and more. Many times, many of the conditions that users suffer from requiring this deeper method.
With this massage mode, you can have the experience of kneading that is lived when receiving a professional massage. For some people, it can be a somewhat strong method.
With vibrating technology
These are among the most popular because they can cover the full hand. It allows you to relax massage to reduce stress and improve blood circulation. Also, you can use it for constant therapies since the areas recover quickly.
This is important, and many users complain when the gadgets have a lot of power but do not have various adjustable intensity levels. Look for a model with two or more intensity levels.
A massager that you can easily store and carry with you when traveling is very convenient. But we recommend looking for a model that allows you to reach all the areas you want to massage but is compact enough to be portable. Avoid heavy, difficult to use, or uncomfortable models.
If you want to take your massager wherever you want, look for a model that you can easily store and take with you on any trip. To do this, look for one with rechargeable batteries and check that it comes with easy-to-store heads as well.
Look for a model with great value built-in features such as the ability to apply heat therapy using a group of airbags and air valves. So you will get a warm massage that will reduce the muscle pain, arthritis pain, stiffness by improving blood circulation.
These are the important factors that will help you to buy the best hand massager for arthritis.
Note: Above, we have presented a guide to purchasing a hand massager for arthritis. If you want to discover more about massager, you can read the massager buying guide.
Why Should You Buy A Hand Massager For Arthritis?
Hand massagers not only serve to relieve arthritis pain and tension but can also have lots of amazing benefits:
- If you use the computer a lot, try to massage your hands after working with a hand massager to avoid cramps and pain.
- If you suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome, hand massager will contribute to improving the range of motion.
- They are highly recommended for people who have chronic arthritis in hand, and it relieves pain and improves mobility.
- These massages improve circulation and it also prevents the nerves and tendons from becoming rigid.
- They prevent the nerves and tendons from becoming rigid and harmonize the mobility of the muscles. It also can relax the area.
- The hands are connected to various organs and parts of the body, so when you massage them, you get significant relief in the body immediately.
For these benefits, you should buy a hand massager for arthritis. So, you can buy the best one from our above reviewed that will meet your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here, we have answered some frequently asked questions about hand massager for arthritis.
Are hand massages safe during pregnancy?
Taking hand massage is safe during pregnancy. Also, it helps to reduce physical and mental stress with better massaging sessions. Before doing it, I recommend talking with your doctor about a proper massage plan.
Which is better for arthritis ice or heat?
Heat therapy is better for arthritis because it helps to relax muscles and joints by boosting blood circulation. If you have inflammation, heat can reduce swelling and pain in the affected area.
Is vibration good for arthritis?
Vibration helps to improve muscle tone and strength in the affected areas. Also, the method provides immediate relief by stretching tissues in the pain area.
Can massage make arthritis worse?
Deep tissue massage may worse for severe arthritis patients. If you have had arthritis for 2/3 years, massaging can reduce arthritis pain and inflammation by providing heat therapy.
Is a heating pad good for arthritis?
Yes, the heating pad helps to relieve the pain of arthritis but doesn’t use it for more than 15 minutes at a time. You can use it twice a day if your doctor recommends it. Otherwise, once a day will be perfect for arthritis.
A hand massager can reduce arthritis pain and swollen muscle by improving blood circulation. But, all hand massagers are not suitable for arthritis. So, we have highlighted the Top 5 best hand massager for arthritis. In the meantime, I would like to recommend Lunix Cordless Electric Hand Massager, which comes with a finger massager that will reduce the arthritis pain and relax your hand.
It has heat therapy that boosts blood flow and reduces pain from muscles immediately. It also has 6 massage modes, 6 intensity levels, and 2 vibration modes that provide personalized massaging sessions. After 15 minutes of massage, it shut down automatically to prevent risk and injuries.