When it comes to keeping your body fit for work, you should consider at least one physical exercise type. Running is one of the best exercises you can do regularly to reap up the health benefits. It improves your overall health condition if you are consistent. As most of the pressure needs to keep on your feet while running, you, as a runner, might experience foot pain, even numbness.
But we are not here to discourage you from running. We suggest you take care of your achy and tired feet properly so that you can continue your way. Therefore, we have come up with the best foot massager for runners based on their build, quality, functionalities, benefits, etc. So, what you need to do is read on!
Benefits of Foots Massage for Runners
Running is one of the major athletic sports. This sport involves the whole body and pressurizes most of the feet of the runner. It doesn’t just help to gain medals and trophies but great stress for the leg muscles. And, when a runner faces injuries foot massages play a vital role here. Additionally, proper foot massage doesn’t just help to recover injuries but has several benefits for the feet.
From proper blood circulation in the entire body to Firm and tight muscles’ achievement, massage does it all. However, health professionals often suggest different types of regular foot massages. Reflexology- a form that does not include any massage oil or lotion, became quite famous nowadays. As research shows, it has several benefits for different medical conditions. Moreover, not just for relaxation, foot massages are also beneficial for anxiety and pain in various medical conditions and common running injuries.
Foot massages, including compression techniques to intricate shiatsu techniques in shiatsu massage form, offer you a relaxing massage when you are dealing with pain. Foot massages have benefits of foot condition, especially for runners. A perfect foot massage from the best leg massager for runners can eventually ease your painful feet or even faster recovery from your common running injuries. So, it’s a must for the runners to have regular foot massage whether it is from a massager or human hands.
Is a Foot Massager Good for Runners?
Running can cause different foot conditions, often like sore feet, joint pain, scar tissues, foot injuries, and even swollen feet. Besides, running has side effects on your foot muscle tissues and overall foot health. There is enormous research showing how beneficial massages can be for runners. To relieve those foot pain or even relax your tired feet after a hectic period, you need a deep massage.
Foot massagers include concentrated pressure and on foot muscles. Thus for athletic to average feet, relaxation, circulation issues, and even foot health, recovery time become soothing and faster. They also come with compression technology, including the leg air compression feature and adjustable height feature. These features work like therapies at home.
You can always do regular foot massages with an affordable option like a foot massager instead of costly foot therapies. As a runner myself, I suggest you have your personal best foot massager for runners. Cloud Massage is a famous Manufacturer that offers deep tissue massage devices for foot massages. They even have the best massager for runners needing ankle and calf massages.
Table Of Content:
The purpose of the table of content here is to clarify what we have covered. It will further help you jump from section to section of the article by clicking on the branches. It will be quick navigation for busy guys to take you to your desired part of the content.
10 Best Foot Massager For Runner In 2022
We didn’t just type the phrase ‘best foot massager for runners’ and pick them randomly without judging them. We have experienced, read hundreds of thousands of real users’ reviews, and consider their quality and build before placing them in our article. So, you should find any of them worth purchasing if you need one in accordance with your needs.
1. Editor’s Choice: Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine with Heat
Searching for a professional foot massager machine should come to an end with this Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine. It provides you with three main health benefits, including forefoot roller kneading, midfoot scraping massage, and shiatsu on the heel and sore muscles. So, if you are after benefits of Shiatsu Massage Therapy, it can deliver you the same treatment as a therapist can offer you.
This handy tool will cover your toes, sole, heel, and instep simultaneously. Its 3-level pressure strength has made it the best shiatsu foot massager for you. Therefore, you can aim at different pressure points and reap the benefits from the massager. The device’s infrared heating feature can emit at 104 degrees Fahrenheit, which enables you to relax muscle stress and relieve pain and plantar fasciitis.
It comes with 3 adjustable modes and intensity that benefit you multiple massage experiences. These modes include shiatsu kneading, scraping, and air compression for P1, followed by air compression for P2 and kneading and scraping for the P3 method. You can also adjust the intensity of the device based on your needs. Starting from the initial intensity level of air pressure should be a wise decision.
- Dimension: 3 x 15 x 9 inches
- Type: Electric Foot Massager
- Techniques: Air Compression, Kneading, Scrapping.
- Modes: 3
- Intensity Levels: 3
- Heating Type: Infrared Heating
- Temperature: 104℉
- Weight: 83 pounds
Shiatsu Foot Massager Features:
- It is a professional foot massager that helps relax your muscles after running.
- Up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit infrared heating function of the massager offers you to get rid of pain, plantar fasciitis.
- Its 3 adjustable modes and intensity allow you to choose according to your requirements.
- The device’s auto shut-off feature protects it from overheating and turns off after 10 to 20 minutes.
- The massager provides three types of massages, including forefoot roller kneading, shiatsu on the heel, and midfoot scraping massage.
2. Best for Versatility: CINCOM Shiatsu Foot and Back Massager with Heat
Do you need a massager that can help you to do both foot and back massage? Then CINCOM Shiatsu should be one of the foot massagers that can meet the need of your electric foot massager plantar fasciitis. With its 24 rotating nodes to massage deeply in your feet’ sole, you can get relief from the pain and numbness. Also, it helps you to aim at different acupuncture pressure points.
If you want to remove your tiredness fatigue and make your muscles tension-free, it should be a good one that allows you to knead, roll, and shiatsu massage. Improving circulation flow towards your feet and back helps relieve and foot pain simultaneously. Your tired muscles get rid of pain with the help of its optional heat function with soothing effect.
You will find it a handy massager in the cold season that provides you with optimum heat to soothe feet muscles after running. The device has eliminated your bending to control the massager as it has come up with a toe-touch control function. To ensure the device’s safety, it turns off after 20 minutes automatically.
- Dimension:54 x 14.72 x 4.02 inches
- Adapter Cord: 87 inches
- Type: Electronic Massager
- Timer Duration: 20 Minutes
- Techniques: Kneading, Rolling, Shiatsu Massages.
- Rotating Massage Nodes: 24
- Weight: 04 Pounds
CINCOM Shiatsu Foot Features:
- The massager comes with soothing heat that keeps your feet warm in the cold season to promote better circulation flow.
- Its two massage speeds allow you to control the speed by pressing the speed button, whether you need low or fast.
- It has two mode programs that enable you to switch the kneading direction according to your requirements.
- With the versatile massage device, you can relax your tired feet, reduce muscle pain, improve circulation, and relieve plantar fasciitis.
- A built-in carry handle helps you to bring the device anywhere you need due to its portable feature.
3. Best Value For Money: SoleHealers Foot and Leg Stretcher & Massager
Unlike other foot massagers out there in the industry, SoleHealers Foot and Leg Stretcher does not have an infrared heating system. But it can be used as your sports foot massager manually, and people find it worth their value. If you have plantar issues for a long time, you should need the best foot massage roller for plantar fasciitis that SoleHealer ensures.
You can stretch, roll, and massage your tired muscles in the feet and legs with the massager. Therefore, it works to allow you to get relief from pain and soreness, and even numbness in the area. Its knobby design will enable you to stretch and lengthen to remove heel and feet pain.
It’s simple design and material have made it durable and long-lasting. It is also easily portable with a carry bag that comes with the product. It also provides you a balance training while massaging with the massager, allowing you to achieve hamstring flexibility.
- Dimension: 6 x 3 x 2 inches
- Type: Manual Foot Massager
- Techniques: Stretcher Massaging.
- Set Pieces: 2
- Weight:96 pounds
SoleHealers Foot Features:
- The device’s numerous knobs on the surface benefit you to receive proper foot stretch, massage for plantar fasciitis, and relieve pain.
- It allows your plantar fascia ligament to stretch and lengthen so that you can alleviate heel and foot pain.
- The knobby surface of the massager benefits you with a deep and practical stretch for relieving tight calf muscles.
- Your healthy and well-aligned toes, feet, and legs are the massaging results with the SoleHealers Foot and Leg Stretcher.
- A mesh sports bag comes with the foot massager so that you can carry it anywhere you go.
4. Best Overall: Foot Massager Roller Ball & Arch Support
To improve your mobility and recovery from tired and achy feet, you should consider the best foot massager for heel pain like Foot Massager Roller Ball. It has everything you need to remove pain and numbness in the legs and heel. The massager’s high and low arches come handy to relieve your neuropathy, arthritis, tendonitis, and knee discomfort.
The higher acupressure spikes can target the main pressure point of your feet to soothe the muscles. How much weight you have, the tips do not crush down because of the high-density foam construction. Even these foamy spikes are more pliable and soft than that of plastic or wood. After returning from your daily running session, you can use the thin and supportive arch bands that benefit you instant pain and tired muscle relief.
You can wear these sleeves barefoot, and you are not required to wear socks. The massage roller ball can trigger your target point, stimulating circulation, and good for your muscle knots. If you do yoga exercise regularly, the myofascial ball will relieve pain and stress from your foot, calf, and glutes.
- Dimension: 51 x 3.03 x 3.03 inches
- Functional Size: 8 inches (20cm)
- Type: Manual Foot Massager
- Techniques: Foam Roller Massaging
- Weight: 64 pounds
Foot Massager Roller Features:
- It is a total-body pain relief massager that is compact and portable with its carry-on bag.
- The foot massager has a more comprehensive 8 inches roller that provides higher acupressure to target the heel, spurs, and plantar fasciitis.
- The high-density foam of the spikes does not cause harm, instead are more pliable and comfortable.
- It comes with two low-profile sleeves that you can wear barefoot to get instant relief from pain.
- Its trigger point provides firm pressure to your tired muscle knots to stimulate blood circulation to the area.
5. Best for Tight Plantar Fascia: ChiFit Foot Rollers, Plantar Fasciitis Massage Rollers
ChiFit Foot Rollers appears in the market with multiple functions to help you relieve your pain and recover from foot and heel pain. The best foot roller massager can improve your foot mobility because they have a Chifit foot recovery unit. Apart from that, you can also be benefitted in other areas like plantar fasciitis relief, sore feet, and foot arch.
ChiFit is a cheap foot massage machine that does not break your bank but provides the best massage solution. Its ergonomic design allows you to align with the curve of your feet properly. Regular massaging with the massager will help you increase the blood flow towards the whole body. You know that ensuring proper blood flow to the area of soreness and numbness, you can overcome the pain there and remove plantar fasciitis.
The soft and comfortable yet sturdy spikes of the roller allow you to aim the target pressure point. The waterproof feature of the massager has made it durable. Also, it is easy to clean, and you can wash it with detergent powder. You can take it anywhere with you being portable and compact in design. You will also get a high-quality spiky ball that allows you to massage in the calf and hands.
- Dimension: 95 x 7.28 x 3.03 inches
- Roller Area: 6 inches x 2.8 inches
- Type: Manual Foot Massager
- Techniques: Foam Roller and Spiky Ball Massaging.
- Set Pieces: 3
- Weight: 63 pounds
ChiFit Foot Rollers Features:
- Increasing blood flow to the achy areas, the foot massager helps you to get stress relief.
- It provides you with many benefits, including plantar fasciitis relief, shiatsu massage, foot arch, and heel pain.
- The ergonomic feature of the massage roller perfectly fits your feet’s curve for better massaging.
- The massager is portable and washable, so you can take it to your desired place for massaging purposes.
- It is a cheap foot massager, yet more functional to meet your massage needs.
6. Best Eco-friendly: TheraFlow Foot Massager
Do you love foot rollers for your tired feet? Give yourself quality relaxation with this eco-friendly manual foot massager, TheraFlow Foot Massager. It comes with a dual rolling modern design featuring 96 separate nubs. These reviving massage ridges will gently flow through your leg, increasing blood circulation and will relieve your foot muscles. It has 5 rows of trigger point stimulation. Gently glide your feet across them to release tension through deep tissue massage and acupressure point therapy.
Additionally, the kind-to-earth design is a wooden combination of only sustainable and organic materials. Compared to others, the curvy design ensures your relaxation with its calming massager therapy. Besides, the high and low arches form the natural curvature of your foot that doubles the relaxing massage goodness. Furthermore, these stimulation spikes target the main pressure point fitting all of your body weight.
Are you going on a trip? Don’t worry, as this lightweight massager weighing only 1.79 pounds relieves pain from your trip’s tired feet. Moreover, its anti-slip base provides you a safe sanctuary for your tired feet. Besides, The compact base of this kneading tool stays firm on any floor and enhances your relaxation utility. Furthermore, the foot chambers ensure myofascial release therapy and even relieve tight plantar fascia, heel, and arch pain. But it might not be the best foot massager for runners who do not like manual foot massagers.
- Dimension: 2 x 2.5 x 7.5 inches
- Type: Manual Foot Massager
- Techniques: Wood Roller Massaging.
- Rollers: 10
- Total Nubs: 96
- Weight: 79 pounds
TheraFlow Foot Features:
- It is a combination of organic and sustainable materials; hence it is eco-friendly and long-lasting.
- This massager with its wooden high and low spikes relieve feet from the tight plantar fascia pain.
- Non-slip base in it ensures a firm position on every type of floor.
- The arched curvature secures key pressure and maintains the body weight.
- It features a Foot Reflexology Chart and a Healing Guide for relaxing massages or solving common running injuries.
7. Best Manual Foot Massager: Simple Spectra Foot Massager Roller & Spiky Ball Therapy Set
Do you love foamy relaxing massages after your running sessions? The Foot Massager Roller & Spiky Ball Therapy Set by Simple Spectra is the best foot massager for runners who like flexibility. This 3-pieces-set of 1 roller and 2 spiky balls is a versatile therapy set for runners providing reliefs from swollen feet and sore feet.
Compared to others, the 3.1″ (8cm) x 6.3″ (16cm) Hard Foam Foot Roller targets sore and tight muscle tissues and provides perfect foot health. Additionally, the Full-level foam roller combines reflexology dotted dense EVA foam rubber and rigid PVC pipe. Eventually, the Mid-level 3″ (7.5cm) Firm Spiky ball suits all muscle tissues. Besides, the short hard spikes on this massage ball make it perfect for deep tissue massage and reflexology therapy. Moreover, the Entry-level 3″ (7.5cm) Soft Spiky massage ball fits sensitive and tender muscle tissues. Its long spikes mainly ensure soft, relaxing massage experiences.
Furthermore, providing multiple massage options, each one ensures all 3 levels of stimulation. Hence it ensures proper blood circulation and faster recovery from common running injuries. This therapy set is waterproof, so you do not have to worry about easy cleaning and durability. The weight of only 0.5 pounds is easy to portable. But runners who prefer a handheld foot massager for runners might not like this manual foot massager as one of their foot massage options.
- Dimension: 17 x 3.54 x 3.43 inches
- Type: Manual Foot Massager
- Techniques: Foam Roller and Spiky Balls Massaging
- Set Pieces: 3
- Weight: 5 pounds
Simple Spectra Features:
- The various levels of stimulation help runners with myofascial release, deep tissue massage, and foot reflexology.
- Its foam roller has reflexology dots of EVA rubber around the rigid PVC pipe, relieving tight plantar fascia.
- This machine’s massage roller balls in it have versatile uses for various muscle tissues.
- With The lightweight design with convex curves suits all foot sizes, making it portable and comfy.
- This ergonomic set features a traveling bag for easy mobility.
8. Best Electric Foot Massager: Human Touch Reflex5s Foot and Calf Massager
For runners who love electric foot massagers, the Reflex5S Foot and Calf massager will be their regular foot massage option as the best foot massager for runners. This electric massager is beneficial for sore feet and calf muscles, swollen feet, tight plantar fascia issues, circulation issues, stress, and instant pain relief. It accelerates recovery time and ensures better foot health.
Additionally, this provides Figure-Eight Technology which circulates blood from the feet toward the body’s core upward, hence nutrients to re-enter the calves. Besides, the massage rollers produce robust reflexology at the sole and heel. The Reflex5s Foot and Calf massager features intense massage at key pressure points. Hence, the foot chambers compatible with all foot sizes from smaller to larger feet providing soothing foot massages. Compared to others, this cordless design is a great Buy if you are looking for the best foot massager for runners.
Furthermore, it comes with removable and washable Easy Sleeves, which ensure your regular foot massages with easy cleaning. Besides, the adjustable tilt bars and handles secure acute angle alignment with the sits and save time for your favorite runner story moments. It is probably the best handheld foot massager for runners, with effective massage options. It can be a less affordable foot massager with a bit expensive price for those who want a budget-friendly modern design.
- Dimension: 19 x 18 x 18 inches
- Type: Electric Massager
- Techniques: Kneading with Under-foot Reflexology
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Voltage: AC110-120V 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 22 Watts
Human Touch Reflex5S Features:
- Included carry handles make it easy to use and portable.
- This massager has enough space in the foot chamber to accommodate your entire feet.
- Its innovative technology ensures consistent pressure for better blood circulation.
- Come with a simple zipping system that secures comfy usage with easy cleaning.
- The vibration system offers a relaxing foot massage for instant pain relief.
9. Best for Portability: Renpho Foot Massager Machine
Runners crave a professional foot massage machine for regular foot massages. They always look for benefits of foot massagers which provide better foot health and great running relaxation. For them, the Renpho Foot Massager Machine is the best foot massager for runners’ demand solutions. It has a soothing heat feature that enables you to choose settings for heat independently.
Compared to other electric foot massagers, it is an electric foot massager with 3 different kneading intensity levels. Hence, you can change the intensity settings as your preference. It has leg air compression technology with 3 different intensity levels in the control panel for air compression pressure. Besides, the ergonomic design provides accessible massage functions so that you do not need any remote controls. Instead, use your foot to control and forget having problems in the range of motion for those lowest settings in wireless remotes.
Additionally, the foot chambers have removable, washable cloth to ensure better foot health and regular foot massages. The ergonomic design implements heat therapy providing a deep-kneading Shiatsu massage with intricate shiatsu techniques. Furthermore, it soothes chronic foot pain from plantar fascia issues. It gives relief from neuropathic numbness by using its leg air compression technology. But suppose you like soaking water function and water bath therapy in your foot massages. In that case, this electric foot massager is not for you.
- Dimension: 8 x 15.3 x 9.8 inches
- Type: Electric Massager.
- Techniques: Shiatsu Kneading and Heated Massaging.
- Intensity Levels: 3
- Weight: 11 pounds
Renpho Foot Features:
- Its modern design helps your overall foot health.
- With different intensity levels, it offers various massage options preferences.
- The air compression wrap soothes the painful feet muscle tissues.
- Comes with the dual light indicator in timers that stops overheating with the automatic shut-off function.
- Included simple zipper system makes the footpads easily detachable for mess-free cleaning.
10. Best Shiatsu Massager: Cloud Massage Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine
After every intense running session, your muscle tissues turn into tight muscles with chronic pain spreading in them. A faster recovery or acceleration in your recovery times through deep massage is what you crave the most. The Cloud Massage Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine has it all to be the best foot massager for runners. It uses consistent pressure and heat for pain and stress reduction. Besides, this foot massager machine focuses on key pressure points and soothes the tired feet from foot pain.
Additionally, this electric foot massager provides a rolling ball and air compression massages for dealing with swelling, heel spurs, diabetic neuropathy, foot numbness, and even plantar fascia issues. With it, you can also get a faster recovery after a workout. Compared to other electric massagers, it offers 5 different settings. These are: rolling for relaxation, compression technology for air compression therapy, sway function that loosens joints for joint pain, heat functions for tension relief, and quiet mode for a soothing atmosphere.
Furthermore, the ergonomically sleek design features an easily adjustable comfort bar with an optimum angle. Besides, the flexible bar provides the best feet, ankle, and calf massages by stimulating proper blood circulation. Moreover, this electric device comes with 3 specific intensity levels for your independent preference. For those who do not prefer electric nature around your feet, check out the manual foot massagers in the list. Plus, you don’t have to worry about your foot size because it supports any size of your foot and relieves strains from running.
- Dimension: 22 x 11 x 17.7 inches
- Type: Electric Massager
- Techniques: Kneading with Heat Therapy
- Massage Settings: 5
- Intensity Levels: 3
- Weight: 24 pounds
Cloud Massage Features:
- This massager comes with deep kneading with intricate shiatsu technique that provides better foot health.
- The distinct intensity levels in the control panel suit the tenderness of muscles.
- It features multiple modes for healing and relaxing different medical conditions.
- Its heat therapy and air compression technology ensure faster recovery for common running injuries.
- With its adjustable height facility, it soothes the muscle tissues with feet, ankle, and calf massages.
Why Need A Foot Massager For Runners?
After an intense running session, your muscles in the legs should feel tired and stressed, and stiff. Therefore, you need something that can come handy to relieve these issues of your legs. It will also help you recover these muscles to get up and start your new session again.
So, runners need a foot massager for numerous reasons, including pain relief, muscle stiffness recovery, muscle tiredness recovery, etc. A good massager should be a good friend of a runner after completing each running session.
Loosens up tight muscles:
While running on the road or trail, a runner needs to put more pressure and strain on his legs to complete the session. As a result, you might feel tight muscle or plantar fascia, which is a potential cause of arches and tension.
It would be best if you had nothing but a right foot massager to loosen the tight and tired muscles to handle this situation. Therefore, you will feel tightness free and comfortable after massaging it.
Prevents long-term foot problems:
If you do not take care of your feet as a runner, you might experience many long-term foot issues such as flat feet, plantar fasciitis, bunions, etc. These health problems may put you in an uncomfortable state of your legs.
To eliminate these types of problems, you should consider massaging with your foot massager regularly. It needs not only for runners but also for those who have to work long hours standing. It will strengthen your feet muscles and help you to combat pain and numbness.
Promote blood circulation:
To recover your injured or tired muscles in the legs, you need to ensure proper blood circulation. Promoting better flow to the feet can be achieved by a right foot massager. Adequate blood flow provides improved nerves and pressure points so that you can get relief from pain.
You can also fight against our muscle soreness by improving circulation to these areas. Therefore, you can experience a quick recovery and betterment in the legs.
Cheaper than a therapist:
Think of going to a therapist for massaging. It requires both money and time, right? Also, bad weather may hinder your chance of getting a massage someday. A good massager can help you out in this condition. Having a massager at home, you can do the massaging of your legs at home.
It eliminates both going outside and the need to spend your hard-earned cash. You can take the massaging at home anytime you want, which saves both money and your effort.
Five Tips To Protect Your Foot Massager Properly
As the foot massager helps you in many ways to improve your muscles’ strength relieving pain and tiredness, you should need proper care of the device. In this article, we will share five tips to protect your foot massager accurately.
Examine the device:
Before you start using your foot massager, it would be a wise idea to examine the device. It means you have to know about your machine, how to operate, and its intensity level. Also, infrared heat settings should be controlled. Otherwise, you may harm yourself instead of making any improvement.
Select the right speed:
Starting from the initial speed and going to the next level is better for anybody. If you can stick to 10-12 cycles per second for the first time, it will be beneficial and not harm. The manufacturer recommends the users to use a foot massager on the flat floor.
Maintain it well:
Like other appliances at home, it also requires better maintenance and care. Therefore, you can wash the mesh net insert when you think to do so. Also, you should clean the device after every use. In this way, you can ensure its longevity and proper functioning.
Be careful with infrared and heat massager:
The modern foot massagers have infrared and heat settings. If you cannot combine them according to your needs, you may not get the best result. Instead, you may do any potential harm to you. So, before starting to massage with it, make sure you have a proper setting.
When it comes to considering rollers, you should go for a wood roller. They work best in comparison to plastic or other materials. But you have to take care of them. You also need to ensure that it has better traction to the ground while massaging with the foot massager.
Frequently Asked Question
These frequently asked questions will improve your learning about the topic. Also, they will help you get your desired foot massager right away.
Are foot massage machines good for you?
Can I use a foot massager while pregnant?
Are foot massagers good for your feet?
Can you use a foot massager too much?
How long can you use a foot massager?
A professional runner always tries to keep his legs in a good state. It helps him run better and consistently. But after an intense running session, you must require a foot massager to soothe your tired muscles and relieve pain. Only the best foot massager for runners can ensure relaxed muscles in the legs.
From our standpoint of research, we recommend you to end up purchasing SoleHealers foot massager. Its surface has numerous knobs that allow your feet to stretch and massage to relieve pain. For a deep and significant stretch, nothing can beat SoleHealers. Also, you can carry the massager with you anywhere you go.