A foot and calf massage can relieve pain by improving circulation and reducing irritation, swelling, or discomfort. However, going to a spa for a professional foot and calf massage can be expensive if you need it regularly. Nevertheless, there is an alternative; a foot and calf massager machine that does the same thing as professionals do.
It can save a ton of money and time for you by avoiding spa centers. However, getting the best foot and calf massager can be a tricky job as there are considerations to make. The foot and calf massager can also be useful in alleviating the discomfort of plantar fasciitis and neuropathy. Stick to the article if you want the best foot exercises mechanically from a single payment upfront.
Table of Content:
Here is the table of content to guide you through the whole article. Follow the chart to jump into a specific section or to know about a product of your choice:
- 6 Best Foot and Calf Massager Reviews 2021
- Benefits of Using a Foot and Calf Massager
If you want a quick comparison among the foot and calf massagers we’ve selected, have a pick at this chart:
6 Best Foot and Calf Massager Reviews 2021
Foot and calf massagers are an innovative solution to muscle cramps, pain and contractions. Here are the 6 best foot and calf massagers that’ll surely blow your mind with medical-grade massaging capabilities:
1. Naipo Foot and Calf Massager Foldable Machine
Naipo Foot and Calf Massager is a convenient machine that relaxes your sore feet after an exhausting day. It provides air compression, kneading, vibration massage that applies massage on legs to get comfort after a long time walking.
It gives you a heat massage with 112° Fahrenheit that promotes blood flow and reduces pain. The heat takes 3 only minutes to be ready and safe for everyone. Besides, you get a foldable design for your calves to fit your LEGS in a perfect placement. It has three intensity levels to satisfy you with different massage needs.
The feet chamber can accommodate any regular fit sizes of 11 very comfortably. You can alleviate heel spurs, swelling, pain after long hours on feet, plantar fasciitis, and workout recovery with this machine. On top of that, you can easily detach the foot covers and wash them to maintain good hygiene.
Naipo Foot Features:
- You can choose between two temperature levels to get the heat massage.
- There are 3 self-massage programs available so you can choose for different feet types.
- The covers are removable with closure so you can separate them, wash them, and let them dry.
- It has airbags that inflate and deflate rhythmically to apply a compression massage.
- The massager has a foldable calf massage design that ensures all types of massage to relax the calf.
2. Foot Massager Machine Shiatsu Leg Calf Massager
UT Ultratech Foot Massager Machine provides shiatsu massage on the legs and calves with rolling, heating, vibration. It has warm air technology to relieve muscle tension; vibration improves blood flow; rollers ensure relaxation on legs.
You’ll get a remote controller or on-board control panel on the side to operate it easily when legs are inside. Also, it ensures massage on every point of your feet and calves to reduce pain effectively. The powerful rollers give massage on sole and heel with reflexing technique.
Furthermore, the electric foot massager with heat provides 105 degrees Fahrenheit heat therapy for proper pain alleviation. You can use it with up to 13 size foot and 5 inches calves sizes. Its inner padding is soft, breathable so you won’t have any worries about skin problems.
Foot Massager Features:
- UT Ultratech Foot Massager has 3 types of massage with 3 intensity settings.
- The vibration, heat and knead massage help to reduce pain from your legs.
- You can cover up to 13 size foot and 5” calves size; the inner paddings are soft.
- Its remote control disk allows you to control the massaging sessions.
- You will feel comfortable during the massage because it has an adjustable single.
3. Human Touch Reflex5s Foot and Calf Massager
Human Touch Reflex5s Foot and Calf Massager allows 5Wx14H sq inches calves and 13 size feet to get a massage. Its reflexology massager keeps the feet and calves in the natural condition and promotes healing. It forces the blood towards the heart that enhances blood circulation.
It has CirQlation patented technology that helps to re-enter nutrients into the calves and feet to comfort you. This advantage makes it the best foot and calf massager machine in the market. Its dual adjustable intensity will help you get the perfect massage experience you need. The under-foot massage rollers alleviate the heel and sole pains.
The tilt function of this massager is adjustable that provides the right level of comfort during the massage. You’ll also get built-in sleeves that are easy to clean to maintain the massager’s hygiene. Its wave-like design allows you the core massage and ensures complete wellness. For these useful features, it can be considered as the best foot and calf massagers.
Human Touch Features:
- This reflexology massager provides a gentle, relaxing, moderate, and intense massage; choose as you want.
- It helps to promote blood circulation towards the heart that ensures instant pain relief.
- There are 2 levels of intensity setting to apply perfect pressure on calves and feet.
- You’re getting an adjustable sturdy base that provides stable performance with proper angle adjustment.
- Its CirQlation patented technology helps to get the feel and calves nutrition completely.
4. ARLIME Foot and Calf Massager Machine
ARLIME Foot and Calf Massager massages on calves and feet with heat, vibration, and kneading to eliminate stress and anxiety. All modes have 3 intensity levels with reflexology effects to keep your legs fit after a long time walking.
It has a touch panel with which you can control the massager with your finger. After 15 minutes of massaging, it automatically shuts down to keep your machine and legs safe. It has an adjustable tilt base that provides a stable massage experience.
You’ll get 360° deep passage on legs using 8 massaging discs. Also, it fits 14 US size men’s and 16.5 size women’s feet. You can enjoy a low to high massaging experience on your calves and feet by controlling heat and vibration.
ARLIME Foot Features:
- It comes with heat therapy, vibration, and kneading massages to provide complete relaxation.
- The 3 intensity level training ensures professional massage on calves and feet.
- There is an auto shutdown feature after a massaging session of 15 minutes to protect legs from unexpected accidents.
- It has 8 discs that give a 360-degree massage, so all points of legs are massaged perfectly.
- When it starts, it provides noise-free operation so nobody will feel a disturbance.
5. Foot Massager with Heat, Leg Massager
Tisscare Foot Massager uses kneading, heating, vibration techniques to improve blood flow, and to reduce leg pain. The blood circulation helps to alleviate tired feet without any medications. It supports up to 5 inches of calves. Also, it allows you to get a low, medium, high intensity massaging experience with adjustability.
You can use this massager on your hands and wrists and it’s a perfect combo for diabetic patients. Its capability of reducing muscle soreness with low-intensity massaging makes it the best foot and calf massager for diabetes.
Its 360° bar provides stable support with extra comfort because you can angle it as you wish. The control panel has 7 touch buttons that help you control all its functions. Also, its manual and automatic modes make it a convenient massager for your calves and feet.
Foot Massager Features:
- Its 360-degree sturdy base supports full calves and feet area and provides massage with arm massages as well.
- The massager’s motor provides noise-less and durable performance with efficiency.
- You’ll get an LCD control panel with 7 touch buttons that allow you to control all functions.
- It has heat, vibration, rollers to massage to alleviate pain and other problems quickly.
- The inner fabric is removable, so you can clean it after a few days to keep it hygienic.
6. Foot Massager Machine Shiatsu Foot
TERELAX Foot Massager Machine ensures kneading, heat, vibration therapy that reduces the pain from legs. It has a 360-degree base bar that allows you to angle it and get arm massages. The weight of it is compact; you can use it anywhere in the office, home, gym, or in a relaxing place.
It has 15 minutes of auto massaging shutdown period to prevent accidents. The heat massage provides up to 108° Fahrenheit temperature heat that increases blood flow to reduce muscle pain. Also, it has a rubber cover on the bar that ensures grip on the surface.
There are 3 modes and 3 speed levels that provide optimal massage and low to high intensity massaging performance. It is suitable for 5 inches wide calves so anyone can use it for relaxing legs. The inner fabrics are easy to remove and clean so you can keep the massager fresh.
Foot Massager Machine Features:
- It provides heat, vibration, and rolling therapy to relax your calves, feet and arms.
- The support bar is adjustable, 360-degree movable, and includes a rubber cover that ensures stable performance.
- You’ll get 3 massage modes and 3-speed settings that provide optimal massage 15 to 30 minutes.
- There is a Digital control panel on it which helps you to adjust the modes and intensities easily.
- It is perfect for 5 inches wider calves and feet so everyone can use it freely.
Benefits of Using a Foot and Calf Massager
Foot and calf massagers have tons of beneficial effects which are important for people with health issues. Here are some of the most useful ones:
Stimulates blood circulation:
The circulatory system must distribute blood throughout the body regularly while eliminating potentially harmful cells from the body. The blood flow is slower near the feet than the upper portion. This is for the greater distance from the heart.
A foot and calf massager can improve your body’s internal condition. This happens when the whole body works in harmony. Upon reaching this state, a feeling of relaxation and general well-being appears. It instantly reduces psychological problems such as anxiety and frustration.
Reduces discomfort and pain:
If you’ve been in an accident and you are recovering, you may suffer from joint pain, stiff or sore muscles. When massage in the lower body parts with specific foot strengthening exercises, the recovery becomes much faster. Also, it strengthens the feet and calves reducing the possibility of damages in the future.
How to Use Foot and Calf Massager? Step by Step Guide
Foot and calf massage is simple to use but you must follow some precautions to stay safe. I will share step by step how to use it:
Choose the right mode:
Not all massager modes are suitable for any purpose. If you suffer from circulatory problems from 3 types of massaging modes. You need to turn the vibration mode on because they stimulate the feet. If you have pain due to a long time walking, turn on the heating mode as well. Relaxation requires you to use the relaxation mode in the machine.
Set the intensity level:
Foot massagers generally have selectable speed based on 3 intensity levels: low, medium, and high. Choose the one that fits your muscle strength level and doesn’t exceed the stress level. Don’t forget to do some experiences for a few minutes to know what’s your sweet spot. In calf muscles, I use low-intensity mode.
Place it on the flat surface:
To start massaging, place the massager on the floor and choose the perfect chair that suits your posture. Never use it by sitting uncomfortably. Don’t take a massage for more than 15 minutes in a row. Most of the massage automatically shuts down after a 15 minutes session to keep our legs safe.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below, I will answer some frequently asked questions about the foot and calf massagers.
Are foot massagers Good for circulation?
Foot massagers provide heat therapy that improves blood circulation towards the heart that reduces muscle pain and soreness. So, a foot massager is an effective solution for circulation.
Do foot massagers help neuropathy?
A foot massager can lessen the symptoms of neuropathy. Also, it reduces the discomfort of neuropathy effectively by promoting blood flow.
Does a calf & foot massager help with plantar fasciitis?
Calf and foot massagers provide vibration, heat, rolling massages that keep the muscle fit and increase blood circulation. The plantar fasciitis can be reduced by promoting blow flow.
Can I safely use a calf massager if I’m diabetic?
Calf massage therapy helps to increase the blood flow that lowers the sugar level. When the sugar level becomes lower, your diabetic range will be normal. You can safely use a calf massager if you have diabetes.
How long can you use a foot massager?
You should use a foot massage not more than 15 minutes. Choose a massager that has an auto-stop feature after 15 minutes to keep our legs safe.
Feet and calf massagers rejuvenate you while the busy lifestyle keeps you stressed. It treats muscle contractions and tensions, fatigue and increases lymphatic drainage alongside alleviating pain from a stressful day. We’ve rounded up the 6 best foot and calf massagers above; hope that you’ve found the one that works for you.
However, if you need an expert’s advice, I’d suggest you go for the Human Touch Reflex5s Foot and Calf Massager. It massages to alleviate pain effectively with the CirQlation patented technology that ensures proper nutrition on feet and calf muscles. It has multiple massaging modes with 3 intensity levels to relieve foot pain from plantar fasciitis, fatigue, swelling, or stress.